Apartment 51 - Ep. 1 Apartment 51 - Ep. 1

Awesome, totally awesome.

I can obviously see some influence from shows like Family Guy, with some flashbacks and random pop culture references (i.e. Snake, Badgers). This is already looking like a good series, and I like how each episode revolves around certain individuals of the apartment. Overall, nice humor, nice style, keep up the good work.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

I completely despise both you and this movie...

And not just because you created an anti-clock movie. But because you also say you do not have anything against the clocks. Then why bother making a movie depicting yourself as an avid clock hater? Your movie was both sick and grotesque, especially because you made the clocks seem small and helpless and made yourself a giant force with no mercy. You're only making yourself look bad. You are a great animator, Luis, I must admit this. But please, don't encourage the people of Newgrounds to hate any more than they should. You shouldn't be encouraging hate through your animation. Please, instead use your skills at Flash for promoting other, more better qualities of man.

- beanies520, BlueCherryClock

Robbot Rabbit Preview Robbot Rabbit Preview

Happy Clock Day!

Great Flash! I love the idea for a spinoff of Robot Chicken, because that show is totally the shiznit. And Robot Rabbit is just the best way to parody that. So keep going with this, it looked really promising.

Awww.
Thanks man! <3

CD06: Detroit Rock City! CD06: Detroit Rock City!

Congratulations Nightmare!

Happy Clock Day, and congratulations on making front page with your Flash! That must be quite an achievement for you, so once again I give you my props. I loved the movie, so keep up the great work with this stuff. You definitely deserved the spot on the front. But now that you're famous, you're not going to stop doing collabs with Muffins and I are you?

Jeff-Mc responds:

Hey! Bluecherry! Of course not, there's nothing I like doing better than collabs with you guys. Happy late Clockday, and thanks for your review.
I couldn't be happier with my achievements.
Nightmare

Clockday Of The Year Clockday Of The Year

Happy Clock Day Turd!

My good buddy Turd with yet another scrumptiolicious Flash for Clock Day! Wonderful! I must say, this is one of your most touching pieces and very emotive for the occasion. I give you all my 5s. Loved the choice of music, Journey and Josh Groban, good stuff. Anyways, keep us the good work and NEVER quit doing flash because you are amazing at it. Just like your voice is amazing...

TurdClock's Journey Pt. 3 TurdClock's Journey Pt. 3

OMG how did i miss this?

Holy big snapping poop! I can't believe this went by without my knowledge! And after rewatching the other two parts, this truly is a masterpiece. By far your best work, and I give props for finally concluding the epic trilogy with a blast. I

love the fact that Pube Muppet actually plays a significant role and not just a side cameo. The mix of drama and humor is good and balanced in this, and your skills at action animating are just as good, or even better, than your skills at humor.

I also like the fact that TurdClock is finally reflecting upon the abuse he receives and credit he doesn't receive from Strawberry. A good ending perhaps for a sequel?

Anyways, best of luck to you on your future works, I hope to see more of this stuff soon.

Your greatest (if not sexiest) fan,
BlueCherryClock

TurdClock responds:

Thanks man, haven't seen you around for a while, I had terrible nightmares for months wondering if you had been wasted in a tragic diarrhea accident but apparently I was wrong, So.... please keep making movies and keep the crew going!

song by: Skat Man song by: Skat Man

Excellent song, excellent graphics

Your art skills are phenomenal if you drew all those yourself. Even if you didn't, the animals are amazing. I like the use of different animals and different scenery, kept me watching it instead of just one monotous creature. The song was a good choice (skat man rocks), but unfortunately did not work well with the whole "animal" environment. But I think your animating/art skills are amazing, and therefore you get a 5 from me.

Muffins Intro to the RCC Muffins Intro to the RCC

It's a bit short, but funny all the way

I know it was supposed to be short because it's an intro, so nice job putting that together. Funny through and through, although i see no definite plot... as of now. Anyways, keep up the sweet work, hope to see this unfold soon.

- BlueCherryClock

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

The RCC is a group of Clocks and Locks that are pretty much lunatics who all think they're Communists.

This is Muffins joining them.

The Lee Tournament The Lee Tournament

As great as I had expected it to be...

Wonderful effort! Your perseverance in getting this done has paid off. Smooth sprite animation (if this is your first attempt at sprites, bravo!), excellent choice of music, and great variety of bouts. Putting in sounds would have made the fighting much more realistic and cooler, however. Other than this, I thought you did a great job and can't wait for the next installment.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Yah, I couldn't find the sounds, as hard as I looked. It drove me insane. The Only ones I could find where the Mario and Sonic ones.

The (Fake) Year in Review The (Fake) Year in Review