Clock-A-Gachi Clock-A-Gachi

Clockagotchi... to the extreme

Although this doesn't stay true to the original Tamagotchi, which was black and white and choppy all over, I still love it. In fact, it was probably better that you worked harder on it, unlike my laziness which produced my Clockagotchi flash 2 years ago. So kudos on this, you've come quite a ways from your first movie to an excellent game. Keep up the EXCELLENT work, and I hope we can do another collaboration before the summer ends.

- BlueCherryClock (i'm still alive)

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Oh yes. We have a VERY good idea for a Collab, me and Nightmare.
And thanks. It's things like this that make me feel like making more.

PACBAM PACBAM

Perfectness! Tis be teh secks. 5 for j00.

That is exactly like the classic, only enhanced to be a lot more hilarious. Good job, you're pretty damn good at making games.

- BluecherryClock

Build Your Own Nightmare! Build Your Own Nightmare!

Smokin' seksay Nightmare!

But why the hell did you release it before the damn movie?!!? YOU IDIOT! It's a SPECIAL FEATURE for a reason! But anyways, I can understand how its tempting to wait, so go ahead I guess. It ruins the specialness, but what the hey. Great job on it, like the added easter egg. This Slipknot song isn't as seksay as our DUALITY though. Haha, peace.

Jeff-Mc responds:

*strangles you* thanks for your review, but SPECIAL features are still SPECIAL. This one is better then the feature you see, the feature has no musik... And yes I know, it isn't as secksay. you better still be happy I took part in the collab, biyotch. PEACE.

-Nightmare Clock

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

Best Clock Day submission so far...

I give a big fat ten for your efforts. Both of you should be proud of making this masterpiece. A better title would have been Clock Combat, but hey, who am I to name it? Fight Club works well too. The concept is amazing, I've dreamed a clock would make this, and finally it's been done. A fighting game with various clocks. Greatness... I love the graphics and the sound, and the fact that each character has their own specific setting and music. It gives it the classic fighting game touch. The interactivity is excellent, but buggy. There are some moves that are kinda twitchy and bugged, and a lot needs to be fixed. The humor and violence was great work in this, I loved how you put in little hit phrases in there too. Overall, practically EVERYTHING was done perfectly. Except for the coding, the entire thing was damn good. And when I say good, I mean super good x 1000. This is a worthy Clock Day submission. I'm surprised it didnt make first! Great job Munglai and cableshaft, I can't wait for you guys to release the next version!

P.S. I wish I could be a character... it would be so cool! :D

ClockLand- The Lost Files ClockLand- The Lost Files

Excellent game and ActionScripting!

This was great! I was hoping for more of an adventure game, but boy did you surprise me. Action game? Those kinds of games require a helluva lot of actionscript, and it looks like you programmed it very well. Congrats on you both for that! It's great so far, the graphics are very nicely done, some faults here and there but overall very nice. The sound is excellent, I like all the music, great choices... audio by Pineapple? WTF? And the controls are pretty straight and good, like the yo-yo thing. You should make it where you learn new tricks, and different weapons. Very good game coming along, hopefully you will expand on this a lot more. You should add more enemies (perhaps snowballs rolling down in the snow level? and snowmen), more weapons, and a choice of the six fruit characters to choose from. But all of this can come later. First you must deal with some problems such as why you don't lose life after you get hit, and the major pit problem. Also enemies tend to get stuck at the edge of cliffs. But other than that, bravo. It probably took you a long time to get just to here, and I commend your hard work. Great game!

Passion Of The Clock Passion Of The Clock

Me like... ^_^

Very creative and well done. I like the overall idea and choice of weapons and characters. I agree that you should make it so the user can change backgrounds, music, and characters to make it more unique and interactive. Other than that, this was great for some simple torture fun. Great job!

Death Wears a Tophat Death Wears a Tophat

All I can say is... greatness!

I have never seen such great and smooth animation and graphics. Never... this was just ultimately great. The graphics were very smooth and clear, so was the animation. Pure brilliance went into your art Munglai, and it paid off. Not only that, your interactivity was great. I like the button adventure and exploration talking game. Always a fun tool to work with. The storyline and plot was ingenious, the murder mystery and such was planned out perfectly. Loved the "multiple" endings and how everyone claimed to be the murderer. Added to your humor points. Greatness to the maks, make a sequel, it would be uber swell. Keep up the great artwork too, me love this style.

Click Warz 1 Click Warz 1

A simple classic greatness!

You took a simple game and expanded on it. That's what I like, simple games made big. The original clicking game, turned into an awesome finger pressing fury. Loved every bit. The idea was not original, but the way you expanded on it was very creative. Greatness to the max0rz in one simple flash. There should be levels, and in harder levels, you have to press keys too along with the left mouse button. Pressing the wrong key will score you no points. But otherwise, this was tight. Keep up the greatness.

P.S. I scored 224. :P

Kirby Star 2 Kirby Star 2

One of the better Kirby games...

I love Kirby, my favorite Nintendo character of all times. This game is a perfect example of a great Kirby mini-game. Props to you for makng this excellent piece of work. Firstly, the graphics were excellent, except in the in-game background, where the scenery was a bit messy at times. Other than that, the sprite work was nice. The nice Kirby sound touches made it even more classic. The idea of shooting stars while hovering in the air dodging enemies and killing them in a limited time is pure genius. Simple, but creative and fun to play along with. I think you could have made levels to it, like you get a certain score to pass to the next level, and it gets harder, different scenery and harder enemies they need to take 2 hits to die and etc. It would also have been cool if there was a rapid fire trophy to shoot stars faster along with the bad one and the fast one. Well, this was a great attempt at making a Kirby minigame. Keep it up, I hope you make another one, or expand on this one.

Clock Bop Clock Bop

Greatness to the max0rz...

This was awesome, just as good as it was when played on teh .net. I like the vast variety of characters and the way you portrayed Wade in this. Clock Bop pwns! Two things you coulda done to made it better though: add me in it like you promised, and make the cursor a mallet as suggested by someone in the forums. But otherwise, it's such an awesome game. A shame it cant be in the CC MiniGame collab.

P.S. I got 41,500... i am the weener