Apartment 51 - Ep. 1 Apartment 51 - Ep. 1

Awesome, totally awesome.

I can obviously see some influence from shows like Family Guy, with some flashbacks and random pop culture references (i.e. Snake, Badgers). This is already looking like a good series, and I like how each episode revolves around certain individuals of the apartment. Overall, nice humor, nice style, keep up the good work.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

I completely despise both you and this movie...

And not just because you created an anti-clock movie. But because you also say you do not have anything against the clocks. Then why bother making a movie depicting yourself as an avid clock hater? Your movie was both sick and grotesque, especially because you made the clocks seem small and helpless and made yourself a giant force with no mercy. You're only making yourself look bad. You are a great animator, Luis, I must admit this. But please, don't encourage the people of Newgrounds to hate any more than they should. You shouldn't be encouraging hate through your animation. Please, instead use your skills at Flash for promoting other, more better qualities of man.

- beanies520, BlueCherryClock

Robbot Rabbit Preview Robbot Rabbit Preview

Happy Clock Day!

Great Flash! I love the idea for a spinoff of Robot Chicken, because that show is totally the shiznit. And Robot Rabbit is just the best way to parody that. So keep going with this, it looked really promising.

- BlueCherry Clock

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Awww.
Thanks man! <3

Clock-A-Gachi Clock-A-Gachi

Clockagotchi... to the extreme

Although this doesn't stay true to the original Tamagotchi, which was black and white and choppy all over, I still love it. In fact, it was probably better that you worked harder on it, unlike my laziness which produced my Clockagotchi flash 2 years ago. So kudos on this, you've come quite a ways from your first movie to an excellent game. Keep up the EXCELLENT work, and I hope we can do another collaboration before the summer ends.

- BlueCherryClock (i'm still alive)

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Oh yes. We have a VERY good idea for a Collab, me and Nightmare.
And thanks. It's things like this that make me feel like making more.

PACBAM PACBAM

Perfectness! Tis be teh secks. 5 for j00.

That is exactly like the classic, only enhanced to be a lot more hilarious. Good job, you're pretty damn good at making games.

- BluecherryClock

Build Your Own Nightmare! Build Your Own Nightmare!

Smokin' seksay Nightmare!

But why the hell did you release it before the damn movie?!!? YOU IDIOT! It's a SPECIAL FEATURE for a reason! But anyways, I can understand how its tempting to wait, so go ahead I guess. It ruins the specialness, but what the hey. Great job on it, like the added easter egg. This Slipknot song isn't as seksay as our DUALITY though. Haha, peace.

- BlueCherryClock

Jeff-Mc responds:

*strangles you* thanks for your review, but SPECIAL features are still SPECIAL. This one is better then the feature you see, the feature has no musik... And yes I know, it isn't as secksay. you better still be happy I took part in the collab, biyotch. PEACE.

-Nightmare Clock